A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bradley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bradley, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Bradley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- St Francis Hospital - Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Bradley FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bradley has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Bradley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.