Overall Review

October 20th, 2016
Pleased
I started seeing Dr. Brown in 2002. I am very pleased. Its a chore to get an appointment to see him. But, once you make it there, you are in good hands. He's worked with my asthma and I can always get an honest answer. Most physicians, just give you medicine and never tell you your diagnosis, making you return after your still having the same problem. He always explains his diagnosis, and considers the fact that medicine and insurance coverage cost. I know if he has a sample, he will give me one, which is very helpful. He's a solution doctor, which I appreciate.

October 19th, 2016
Excellent
Gets right to the point. Asks what I see as issue and listens. Does good follow up to find out vital info. Comes and explains what he sees, what he suggests, why and listens to my questions when I have them. Has been my primary care physician since he starting practicing and does excellent job coordinating with my diabetic - cardio and retinal specialist to ensure my whole treatment plan is complete Trust him to ensure no mishaps in meds across the board. Follows up a lot. Is he a bubbly funny man- nope- but does he inspire quiet confidence-- yes. Appointment staff can be a bit slow getting back but understand due to volume of folks coming thru

December 5th, 2011
Good doc. Easy. Correct. Concise.

January 3rd, 2011
Good family doctor
I have been to Jeff Brown for 6 years now and love him. He has hit some rather tough diagnosis on the head almost immediately with me and takes the time to explain in detail the diagnosis. I like that he is young and listens to your problems and takes the time to give detailed explanations of your condition. Overall I find him to be a GREAT doctor and will continue to use his services for years.Thank You.

October 4th, 2010
Does not like to be questioned!
He is a young doctor who doesn't like to be questioned about his treatment plan and I wanted and expected to have it explained. If you don't care about the whys and why nots he might be okay but I want to know and he doesn't like to be questioned. Would not recommend him to anyone!

March 5th, 2010
No Personality
I saw this Dr for three years and never once did he smile and rarely looked me in the eyes. He always made me feel like he had other people to see and wanted me out and gone. He is not a compassionate person - actually he comes across as cold and distant with a touch of underlying anger. When I mentioned to him once that he seems angry he told me that he was only human and it frustrated him when his patients didn't follow his advice. My concern was that he shouldn't take it out on the patient without first trying to find out why. The 'why' didn't interest him. I am glad that he is no longer my doctor.