A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Bushman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Bushman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bushman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bushman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Graham Regional Medical Center
- Northern Cochise Comm Hsp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Burl Bushman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery B. Bushman practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Bushman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Bushman practices Family Medicine near Willcox, AZ.
See Willcox Family Physicians.