Overall Review

4.7

August 5th, 2014
Partner in health care
I had an open honest relationship with Dr. Bushman for 25 years. I never had to exaggerate, lie, or whine. He listened to me. My family was difficult to treat. We didn't always have insurance. He provided excellent care, and hope. I am so sorry I needed to move. I was recently hospitalized in Phoenix, and I insisted in ICU/CCC that Dr. Jeffrey Burl Bushman was my "real doctor", and he is. I hope to travel to Willcox to see him soon. I miss him like a family member.

March 25th, 2014
Great country doctor with compassion
He thought outside the box & offered me an off-label use of prescription for pain. I went from getting ready to file for disability to now (2 months later) looking for a job.

March 23rd, 2014
Listens and keeps eye contact
Dr. Bushman thinks 'outside the box' with healthcare. He brought up things I didn't think about and suggested alternatives. He is is pleasant and I would send family and friends to him.

September 6th, 2011
medication
i recently been seeing dr bushman, i was on pain medicine and he cut everyones medicine down from 30 mg oxycodone to 15 mg oxycodone,treating everyone the same which no 2 people have the same problems so how can he treat them the same, when i called him to tell him i took 2 more of the pills than prescribed he dropped me for misusing my meds which i was on 30 mg and still not taking as much as i was when i was on the 30 mg. so he dropped me as a patient because of this.People like myself who are uninsured dont have alot of options. and not alot of doctors will see someone who has problems like mine so this is why i gave Dr bushmana low rating because he hasnt shown me that i am important but my money was.

September 1st, 2010
Dr. Bushman and Frances, whom works with him, are the best physicians I have been to in thie region. The reasons I say so are numerous, mainly they are accurate in diagnosis, listen intently to what patient has to say, and are not more preoccupied with being right than the services they render. They are considerate and well educated. I thoroughly appreciate being a regular patient and the care they provide to my entire family with precision and genuine concern.

July 7th, 2010
PCP with heart
Dr. Bushman is the kind of primary care physician people spend years to find. I wouldn't go anywhere else. My family loves this doctor because he loves his patients.

May 26th, 2010
Ideal family practitioner for us
The Bushman clinic, in particular Frances Grill, saved my husband's life when with no hesitation they whisked him away in a wheel chair to the local ER. From there another whisk by helicopter to Tucson where it was confirmed that my husbands airways were being closed by an aggressive tumor at an alarmingly fast rate.During an ensuing 8+ month hospitalization, 7 surgical procedures ordeal in Tucson hospitals combatting hospital acquired infections, and serious complications they were always available for phone consultation. The relief was immeasurable.But outside of dramatic emergency situations in the 10 or so years since he has been our PCP Bushman has shown outstanding knowledge of even intricate neurological and endocrine problems making accurate and timely calls to refer to the appropriate specialist as needed.Their sense of humor, gentle manner, listening ability and willingness to give the necessary time, well, it's a rarity today. Thank you Jeffrey Bushman and Frances Grill for being there, (and you too, Holly, for fielding the calls).