A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Butte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butte
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Butte Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butte graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Butte has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fillmore Community Medical Center
- Delta Community Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Brandon Butte DO is a male General Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery B. Butte practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Butte has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffery Butte practices General Practice near Worland, WY.
See Worland General Practitioners.