Rotator Cuff surgery... severe shoulder damage from auto accident show details Rotator Cuff surgery... severe shoulder damage from auto accident
by Significant other of patient on Aug 14th, 2015

Dr. Cantrell is sharp and compassionate. It's a long road to recovery. I wish insurance would allow a hospital stay, because I had to take off work, and the nursing responsibilities were far more than I anticipated. The day after surgery, I was so tired of the patient screaming for me, I went to Office Max and bought a receptionist's bell. I highly recommend Dr. Cantrell and the bell.

LOVE HIM!! show details LOVE HIM!!
Dec 8th, 2014

LOVE HIM!! very caring and professional! love his staff too!

Oct 3rd, 2014

Absolutely stellar! Dr. Cantrell did a fantastic job on my right shoulder several years ago... now it's time for the left. I would go to no other!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Nov 3rd, 2011

Exceptional person, and wonderful doctor. I would recommend Dr. Cantrell to anyone with orthopedic needs.

Feb 13th, 2011

Back on the field tossing the football, thanks so much

Dec 30th, 2010

Marvelous doctor! I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Jeff Cantrell. While some doctors are all about making money, he takes the time needed to fix your problem.Way to go Dr. Cantrell!

Jun 3rd, 2010

Very good doctor. Good diagnostician and surgeon. I would consider using him again. PT locations aren't convenient and make it hard to follow through. Wish he would use more of the mainstream Baylor hospitals.