A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Carney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Carney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Carney has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Scheurer Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery W Carney MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery W. Carney practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Carney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Carney practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cass City, MI and Bad Axe, MI.
See Saginaw Internists and Saginaw Cardiologists.