A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Carney is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carney
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Carney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Carney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Carney has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Scheurer Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery W Carney MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery W. Carney practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Carney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Carney practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cass City, MI and Bad Axe, MI.
See Saginaw Internists and Saginaw Cardiologists.