Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffery Carney
Dr. Jeffery Carney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saginaw, MI. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Carney is affiliated with MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin, Scheurer Hospital and Huron Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffery Carney has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffery Carney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.
Dr. Mohammad Kanjwal
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Saginaw, MI 0 mi19
Dr. Butchi Paidipaty
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Saginaw, MI 0 mi46
Dr. Shiraz Shariff
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Saginaw, MI 0 mi42