A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Curtis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Curtis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Curtis DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Curtis practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Curtis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Curtis practices Family Medicine near Peachtree City, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockbridge, GA.
See Peachtree City Primary Care Doctors.