inactive

Jeffrey Curtis DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

July 3rd, 2014
Good Dr.
Very good Dr. Always took care of me. Most of the staff were very rude, office Manager was a joke, his MA Ric tried to act like he was the Dr. which is very unprofessional & I believe is against the Law. If not for his Nurse Patti I would never go back

February 23rd, 2014
He is one of the biggest quacks in Fayette county. He will have you on medicine you don't need. I didn't walk out of his office, I ran. Never looked back. I wouldn't take recommend him to my worst enemy.

September 4th, 2013
Waits too long..not enough feedback
Dr. Curtis is very personable and I'm sure most would think he had a good bedside manner but think his charges for office visits are way too high. He charged nearly $500 for the first visit...most local doctors charge around $160. I probably spoke with him a total of 10 minutes and doubt he spent more than 10 looking at the results of the tests. The only questions he asked me seemed to focus on whether or not I was depressed. I don't know how accurate his diagnostic abilities are because I never received any feedback on most of the results of the tests he ordered performed (promptly received a bill for the services however). Called three times to get results from two tests...did not receive any call back. Am waiting to see if they charge for the tests. There is always a long wait both in the waiting room and in the inner rooms. Can only imagine the goal is to schedule as many appointments as possible in order to maximize the income with little consideration for the patient's time or comfort. I won't go back.

April 22nd, 2013
patients deserve better
LONG waits, even in a time when we are getting used to that. Brought into room, flight physical done, all that was left was for him to SIGN it, and I waited for more than an hour. No apology for the delay, a smile on his face because he was getting my $195 (actually already had it, because they charged me for the visit BEFORE I went in--rather tacky) I have been going there for years, but will no longer, as his friendlines does not make up for the lack of respect they show me by the excessive delays EVERY time. He also charges more than most practitioners for the same exam, and he has a nurse or paramedic do everything but the final signature. They did not even fax my results to my company, as is normally done.

June 7th, 2011
Too many tests and too little follow-up.
Dr Curtis writes constantly during my visits, but fails, or dismisses my questions. I am sure he has perfect notes taken during my visits, but I don't know what they say. He never discusses the results of the many test(s) that he orders.

January 31st, 2011
Long waits, Loves to Test and Charges for everything
I have gone to Dr Curtis for 10 years and I think he is an OK doctor. I have gotten tired of the long, long waits to get in (expect to wait at least an hour). And him doing tests that are costly and probably unnecesary. It appears that he is mostly concerned about how many patients he can move through his office in a day, and how many tests he can do to those patients.

October 9th, 2009
Top Shelf Family Doctor!!
My family has been seeing Dr. Curtis in Peachtree City, GA for many years. He and his staff are top shelf and have provided outstanding care to my family of 5 for a variety of illnesses.Dr. Curtis is a VERY popular physician in this community, and despite being very busy, always spends quality time with his patients.I wouldn't consider going anywhere else, and can't fathom anyone giving this physician less than excellent ratings across the board!