A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Long, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Long has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center
- Provena St Marys Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery David Long MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery D. Long practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Long has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Long practices Family Medicine near Herscher, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradley, IL.
See Herscher Family Physicians.