A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Long, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Long has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center
- Provena St Marys Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery David Long MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery D. Long practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Long has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Long practices Family Medicine near Herscher, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bourbonnais, IL and Bradley, IL.
See Herscher Primary Care Doctors.