A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Dattilo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Dattilo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Dattilo, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dattilo graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dattilo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Bartholomeau Dattilo MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery B. Dattilo practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Dattilo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Dattilo practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.