A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Dattilo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Dattilo, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dattilo graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dattilo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dattilo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan