A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Dorociak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Dorociak is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Dorociak, MD, PHD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Diverticulum
- Crohn's Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Vomitting Blood (Hematemesis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorociak graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Dorociak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery J Dorociak MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery J. Dorociak practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Dorociak has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffery Dorociak practices Gastroenterology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Gastroenterologists.