A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Faig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Faig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Faig MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery Faig practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Faig has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Faig practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Palo Alto Obstetricians & Gynecologists.