Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffery Foy
Dr. Jeffery Foy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fishers, IN. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Foy is affiliated with Indiana University Hospital & Outpatient Center, Clarian Health - Riley Hospital for Children and Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffery Foy has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jeffery Foy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishers, IN.
Dr. Rattan Juneja
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Fishers, IN 0.81 mi30
Dr. Jeffrey Riesmeyer
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Fishers, IN 1.34 mi30
Dr. Elpidio Feliciano
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 1.34 mi17