Dr. Jeffery Frey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffery Frey?

Posted on March 7th, 2011

While I may have been a simple case for Dr. Frey to diagnose given the damage other doctors did to me, he seems to have the desire, talent and experience needed to help clients.

Posted on January 13th, 2011

I worked for Dr. Frey as well as his nurses Deanna and Chamelle (sp?). Dr. Frey shares his office with another doctor but due to Dr. Freys personable nature and knowledge of medicine, I chose to see him. Although I am no longer an employee and do not particularly care for some of the employees working there, I would never choose another doctor. I feel I have never gotten better care than I have with Dr. Frey, Chamelle, and Deanna. They truly care about their patients and listen to their patients concerns/questions. If you do not understand something, they make sure you leave the office feeling comfortable and have an adequate understanding of the care you are receiving. I only gave the Staff rating a 4 for the few employees there that have given less than adequate attention to their patients, myself included.

Posted on April 21st, 2016