A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gamber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gamber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamber graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gamber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey R Gamber DO is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Gamber practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gamber has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Gamber practices Urology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Urologists.