A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Gibson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gibson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery T Gibson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery T. Gibson practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Gibson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Gibson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Swedesboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mullica Hill, NJ and West Deptford, NJ.
See Swedesboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.