A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Hanspetersen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanspetersen graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hanspetersen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Concord Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanspetersen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Hanspetersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffery T. Hanspetersen practice?
Dr. Jeffery Hanspetersen practices Family Medicine near Bell, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and Vashon, WA.
See Bell Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geoffrey Hanspetersen