Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Harpstrite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Harpstrite is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harpstrite
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harpstrite Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Harpstrite, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harpstrite graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harpstrite has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Pali Momi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Kimo Harpstrite MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery K. Harpstrite practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Harpstrite has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffery Harpstrite practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Surgeons.