A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Hooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Hooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hooper graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Hooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Randolph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Curtis Hooper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery C. Hooper practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Hooper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Hooper practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Morris, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC and Asheboro, NC.
See Morris Family Physicians and Morris Primary Care Doctors.