A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Hoover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Hoover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoover graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hoover has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery N Hoover MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery N. Hoover practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Hoover has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffery Hoover practices Internal Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists.