Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Hottman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Hottman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hottman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hottman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Hottman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hottman graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hottman has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery J Hottman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery J. Hottman practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Hottman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Hottman practices Ophthalmology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Ophthalmologists.