A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Hottman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Hottman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hottman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hottman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Hottman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hottman graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hottman has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery J Hottman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery J. Hottman practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Hottman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Hottman practices Ophthalmology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Ophthalmologists.