A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Hottman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Hottman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hottman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hottman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Hottman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hottman graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hottman has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery J Hottman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery J. Hottman practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Hottman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Hottman practices Ophthalmology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Ophthalmologists.