A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Hurwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Hurwitz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurwitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Hurwitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hospital Assn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery D Hurwitz MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery D. Hurwitz practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Hurwitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Hurwitz practices Internal Medicine near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Internists.