A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Kroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Kroll is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Kroll, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroll graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kroll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital
- Metroplex Hospital
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Dale Kroll MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery D. Kroll practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Kroll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Kroll practices Urology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX.
See Temple Urologists.