Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

by Toni Shepard on Apr 5th, 2015

Dr. Krueger is an excellent physician and surgeon. He treats his patients with such care, and he listens and suggests what would best for you.

Wonderful Care! show details Wonderful Care!
by RA Rose on Mar 28th, 2015

Dr. Krueger is wonderful! He took time to explain my surgical options and always made sure I was comfortable with each step of my care. He always took time to visit with me and was always courteous and kind. The procedure I opted for was a very long and complicated surgery and I was so grateful he was willing to perform the surgery. His staff is wonderful and just as warm and genuine as Dr. Krueger.

by Jessica Turner on Jan 28th, 2015

Excellent doctor

Dec 20th, 2014

Dr. Krueger and his staff are amazing! I highly recommend them!

Godsend and Forever Grateful show details Godsend and Forever Grateful
by Irene B. on Dec 21st, 2013

"Happy Holidays, Dr. Krueger and Carrie!" Dr. Krueger performed my breast reconstruction 4 years ago and the entire procedure took 6 months for completion. I was especially pleased with how comfortable I felt with him and his bedside manner and skills. After visits with several plastic surgeons I was especially disappointed in their bedside manner and felted rushed to have the procedure done. After requesting a list of plastic surgeons from my general surgeon I prayed about it and Dr. Krueger was the first one that I decided to visit. During my visit I felt so at peace with him and he actually listened to my concerns and didn't try to rush me into making a decision or tell me about all that could possibly go wrong. I already had done my research and knew what was involved. I knew right then and there he was the plastic surgeon I wanted to perform my procedure. Also, a friend I worked with highly recommended him. Four years later I am still pleased with his work. When I go for a mammogram I receive rave reviews on how marvelous my reconstruction looks. I am forever grateful I chose Dr. Krueger. He was a Godsend and I highly recommend him. Carrie is a beautiful and efficient person and his right hand. She is a blessing to his practice.

Amazing Surgeon and Person show details Amazing Surgeon and Person
by Pam on Nov 12th, 2013

Dr. Krueger is a welcome surprise. He and his team are approachable, accessible, concerned, considerate and unbelievably accommodating. His patience, skill and bedside manner blend into an excellent experience and outcome. He does not try to 'sell' you on anything but tries to understand your priorities and to recommend a course of action that will work best for you.

Amazing! show details Amazing!
Sep 19th, 2013

I've had two procedures done by Dr. Krueger and am VERY pleased with both. My first was a breast augmentation 3 years ago. I was nervous because it was the first time I had any type of surgery. He made me feel comfortable and in good hands. He went through every detail with me before surgery. My results look as natural as possible, which I love! Carrie is also amazing! She answers your emails and phone calls quickly, and answers any questions you have thoroughly. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Best Breast Surgeon in Dallas show details Best Breast Surgeon in Dallas
by Jennifer on May 2nd, 2013

My extensive search for the best surgeon to perform breast augmentation was final when I met Dr. Krueger. I was referred to Dr. Krueger by one of the top facial plastic surgeons in Dallas who told me Dr. Krueger was the only person he would send his own wife. This spoke volumes to me. He is not only extremely talented, but thorough, knowledgeable and kind. Dr. Krueger is patient and supportive throughout the entire process as well as a wonderful person. These characteristics coupled with his unparalleled skill are what make him the VERY best out there. He gives you his time, listens to your goals, answers questions to put you at ease and gives you every confidence that you will be safe in his care. Carrie, his practice manager, is fantastic to work with as well. She is extremely efficient, organized and the practice is run very smoothly. Visits are always quick, easy & professional. I highly recommend Dr. Krueger. I am thrilled with my results and thankful for the new level of confidence Dr. Krueger has provided me!

Fantasic show details Fantasic
Sep 12th, 2012

Have been seeing Dr. Krueger for 3 years. He did reconstruction after breast cancer. Dr. K. has a great bedside manner, discussing everything in detail and I have recommended him to others. He is always extremely friendly and truly remembers who you are. Also, Carrie Svajda is GREAT. Would NEVER consider going to anyone else!!!!

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
Dec 18th, 2011

Dr. Jeffery Krueger performed breast reconstruction for me after a double mastectomy earlier this year. I went to the initial consultation scared and uncertain, and left with confidence in my decision and that I'd be safe and secure under his care. (I was!) He took the time to explain all options and what might be best for me. I am extremely pleased with the amazing results and grateful that he does this type of surgery! Dr. Krueger is not only a highly-skilled surgeon who strives for perfection in his work, but also a very caring, genuinely nice individual. If you're searching for a doctor, you've just found the best! In addition, his Practice Manager, Carrie is one of the most efficient professionals I've ever met. She is a master at juggling what must be an impossibly busy office. I always received the appointments I wanted and typically never waited more than 5 or 10 minutes to see the doctor. Wow! This office was actually a pleasure to visit!

The Best in Dallas show details The Best in Dallas
Nov 4th, 2011

Dr Krueger is the best there is. So kind and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to my mother that's how much I trust him and his work. He spent as much time as I needed going over my condition and what I could expect. The results of my surgery were better than I even expected.

Best Liposuctions show details Best Liposuctions
Aug 30th, 2011

Dr. Krueger did an amazing job contouring my body so that it looks more proportionate. I had thought about this for years and had visited many, many doctors for consultations. Not only does Dr. Krueger have amazing bedside manners, he is truly an artist. I had my hips, flanks, outer thighs, and knees done. He truly did an incredible job and I would recommend him to anyone.

Aug 22nd, 2011

He is the BEST!

Best Doctor in the world show details Best Doctor in the world
Jul 30th, 2011

I have to say that i love this man for saving my life. The procedures that i had done where do to a medical condition that i have, that has bothered me a life time. This doctor has great bedside manors and he does the best, best, best breast in the state of texas

Jul 29th, 2011

Dr. Krueger is not only a talented surgeon, he is a very warm, caring person. He is amazing! I highly recommend him to all my friends!

Amazing Experience show details Amazing Experience
Apr 22nd, 2011

Dr. Krueger was the best choice for me when choosing a surgeon to perform breast augmentation. I struggled over a couple of doctors when trying to make my decision. This was a procedure that I was very anxious to have, wondering if I was doing the right thing for my body? what size would fit my body? what would the procedure include, recovery, emotional adjustments to my body? I had so many concerns. When I had my consultation with Dr. Kruger, but he put all my concerns at ease. He had a very reassuring way to make me feel comfortable with my decision. He had a great technique of picking which size would be best for me. The entire process from consultation to all the follow-up appointments were completely professional, easy, quick and comforting. I am very pleased with my results and with the Dr. Kruger's expertise. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a top notch doctor.

From a Breast Cancer Patient... Dr. Krueger is Excellent show details From a Breast Cancer Patient... Dr. Krueger is Excellent
Dec 29th, 2010

As a breast cancer patient, I'm dealing with all sorts of medical professionals. While all of my docs are great, Dr. Krueger stands out as especially good. For starters, he is an excellent, knowledgeable surgeon/physician. My other doctors refer to him as "the best", "an artist", etc. Throughout my treatment he patiently answered all of my questions (even when I asked multiple times!), explained my options in a comprehensible way (unlike the other plastic surgeon I had initially considered...), and drew pictures and/or showed photos so that I could truly grasp what we were talking about. In terms of "manner", Dr. Krueger has unfailingly treated me with respect (i.e. never condescends) and compassion, and his staff (especially Carrie) are wonderful. In short, when you are being treated by Dr. Krueger you feel confident in his skills/expertise, and also feel that you're working with a good human being.

Fantastic Doctor show details Fantastic Doctor
by Citysearch User on Apr 24th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Krueger to family and friends. He spent a great deal of time with me going over my condition and helping m...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
The best all around show details The best all around
Dec 16th, 2009

I was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 36. I did a lot of 'shopping' around trying to find the best surgeon I could for reconstruction. The moment Dr. Krueger came into the room my husband and I were both so comfortable with him. He was open and honest with us on our decision that we had to make and helped us though a really rough time. My results are phenomenol and I am so thankful that we found such a remarkable surgeon. I would highly recommend this surgeon to anyone.

Best of the best show details Best of the best
Mar 11th, 2009

Dr. Krueger is one of those rare physicians who will truly take the time to get to know YOU and what you need and want and will also be completely honest and realistic about what can and cannot be achieved. Beyond that, he makes the most exquisite and minimal scars possible with amazing results! Can't say enough and that is after 3 surgeries, 2 of which were related to cancer reconstruction.