Dr. Jeffery Krueger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffery Krueger?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Jeffery Krueger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2017

Dr. Krueger is the BEST!

January 17th, 2017

Amazing doctor! Very personable and caring, always goes above and beyond. I can't say enough about his professionalism and experience that it made such a difference in the awesome outcome of my surgery. I couldn't be more happy with my results.

March 30th, 2016

Dr Krueger - Simply the best

I can't recommend Dr Krueger highly enough. After nursing 2 children, I lost all my volume and wanted a breast augmentation. I was worried I'd be a larger size than what I really wanted, based on others' experiences. After researching and meeting with a few doctors, my husband and I decided on Dr Krueger. Best decision I could have made! He listened to my concerns, spent time talking with me, going through photos of his work, and he ultimately delivered exactly what I wanted. Something tasteful and natural looking. Dr Krueger, his staff, and the surgical staff were always very kind and professional. He even called the day after surgery to check up on me, which is a good indication that he really cares about his patients! I only needed ibuprofen the day after surgery. No pain pills necessary. I was back at work 48 hours later. Dr Krueger is simply the best.

March 5th, 2016

Wonderful Surgeon

Dr. Krueger was very caring and very incouraging. I had surgery just yesterday and it looks incredible!! I never thought it could look so good after only part one of the 2 part surgery. He was very impressed as well as my parents and I!! I highly recommend Dr. Krueger, if you are looking for a surgeon. He is very down to earth and calls to check on you after surgery!!

October 6th, 2015

Great Doctor

I must say after having reconstructive surgery after breast cancer my breast look awesome!

June 27th, 2015

Best Doctor!!

This doctor is the best plastic surgeon ever. He did my reconstruction surgery after a double mastectomy. I had some complications due to the breast surgeons work before he went in and did his part of the surgery. He is very compassionate, a very skilled surgeon, takes all the time you need and answers al your questions. It was a long drawn out process but he hung in there with me and never have up. I had my saline implants for 12 years and finally one of them started leaking . On Friday he replaced them and so far I am very pleased with the results. Thanks to you and your wonderful staff Dr Krueger I have lived a wonderful 12 years feeling like I never had cancer.

April 6th, 2015

Dr. Krueger is an excellent physician and surgeon. He treats his patients with such care, and he listens and suggests what would best for you.

March 29th, 2015

Wonderful Care!

Dr. Krueger is wonderful! He took time to explain my surgical options and always made sure I was comfortable with each step of my care. He always took time to visit with me and was always courteous and kind. The procedure I opted for was a very long and complicated surgery and I was so grateful he was willing to perform the surgery. His staff is wonderful and just as warm and genuine as Dr. Krueger.

January 28th, 2015

Excellent doctor

December 21st, 2013

Godsend and Forever Grateful

"Happy Holidays, Dr. Krueger and Carrie!" Dr. Krueger performed my breast reconstruction 4 years ago and the entire procedure took 6 months for completion. I was especially pleased with how comfortable I felt with him and his bedside manner and skills. After visits with several plastic surgeons I was especially disappointed in their bedside manner and felted rushed to have the procedure done. After requesting a list of plastic surgeons from my general surgeon I prayed about it and Dr. Krueger was the first one that I decided to visit. During my visit I felt so at peace with him and he actually listened to my concerns and didn't try to rush me into making a decision or tell me about all that could possibly go wrong. I already had done my research and knew what was involved. I knew right then and there he was the plastic surgeon I wanted to perform my procedure. Also, a friend I worked with highly recommended him. Four years later I am still pleased with his work. When I go for a mammogram I receive rave reviews on how marvelous my reconstruction looks. I am forever grateful I chose Dr. Krueger. He was a Godsend and I highly recommend him. Carrie is a beautiful and efficient person and his right hand. She is a blessing to his practice.

November 12th, 2013

Amazing Surgeon and Person

Dr. Krueger is a welcome surprise. He and his team are approachable, accessible, concerned, considerate and unbelievably accommodating. His patience, skill and bedside manner blend into an excellent experience and outcome. He does not try to 'sell' you on anything but tries to understand your priorities and to recommend a course of action that will work best for you.

September 19th, 2013

Amazing!

I've had two procedures done by Dr. Krueger and am VERY pleased with both. My first was a breast augmentation 3 years ago. I was nervous because it was the first time I had any type of surgery. He made me feel comfortable and in good hands. He went through every detail with me before surgery. My results look as natural as possible, which I love! Carrie is also amazing! She answers your emails and phone calls quickly, and answers any questions you have thoroughly. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!