Dr. Jeffery Krueger MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Dallas, TX

March 29th, 2016
Dr Krueger - Simply the best
I can't recommend Dr Krueger highly enough. After nursing 2 children, I lost all my volume and wanted a breast augmentation. I was worried I'd be a larger size than what I really wanted, based on others' experiences. After researching and meeting with a few doctors, my husband and I decided on Dr Krueger. Best decision I could have made! He listened to my concerns, spent time talking with me, going through photos of his work, and he ultimately delivered exactly what I wanted. Something tasteful and natural looking. Dr Krueger, his staff, and the surgical staff were always very kind and professional. He even called the day after surgery to check up on me, which is a good indication that he really cares about his patients! I only needed ibuprofen the day after surgery. No pain pills necessary. I was back at work 48 hours later. Dr Krueger is simply the best.

March 5th, 2016
Wonderful Surgeon
Dr. Krueger was very caring and very incouraging. I had surgery just yesterday and it looks incredible!! I never thought it could look so good after only part one of the 2 part surgery. He was very impressed as well as my parents and I!! I highly recommend Dr. Krueger, if you are looking for a surgeon. He is very down to earth and calls to check on you after surgery!!

October 6th, 2015
Great Doctor
I must say after having reconstructive surgery after breast cancer my breast look awesome!

June 27th, 2015
Best Doctor!!
This doctor is the best plastic surgeon ever. He did my reconstruction surgery after a double mastectomy. I had some complications due to the breast surgeons work before he went in and did his part of the surgery. He is very compassionate, a very skilled surgeon, takes all the time you need and answers al your questions. It was a long drawn out process but he hung in there with me and never have up. I had my saline implants for 12 years and finally one of them started leaking . On Friday he replaced them and so far I am very pleased with the results. Thanks to you and your wonderful staff Dr Krueger I have lived a wonderful 12 years feeling like I never had cancer.

April 5th, 2015
Dr. Krueger is an excellent physician and surgeon. He treats his patients with such care, and he listens and suggests what would best for you.

March 28th, 2015
Wonderful Care!
Dr. Krueger is wonderful! He took time to explain my surgical options and always made sure I was comfortable with each step of my care. He always took time to visit with me and was always courteous and kind. The procedure I opted for was a very long and complicated surgery and I was so grateful he was willing to perform the surgery. His staff is wonderful and just as warm and genuine as Dr. Krueger.

January 28th, 2015
Excellent doctor

December 21st, 2013
Godsend and Forever Grateful
"Happy Holidays, Dr. Krueger and Carrie!" Dr. Krueger performed my breast reconstruction 4 years ago and the entire procedure took 6 months for completion. I was especially pleased with how comfortable I felt with him and his bedside manner and skills. After visits with several plastic surgeons I was especially disappointed in their bedside manner and felted rushed to have the procedure done. After requesting a list of plastic surgeons from my general surgeon I prayed about it and Dr. Krueger was the first one that I decided to visit. During my visit I felt so at peace with him and he actually listened to my concerns and didn't try to rush me into making a decision or tell me about all that could possibly go wrong. I already had done my research and knew what was involved. I knew right then and there he was the plastic surgeon I wanted to perform my procedure. Also, a friend I worked with highly recommended him. Four years later I am still pleased with his work. When I go for a mammogram I receive rave reviews on how marvelous my reconstruction looks. I am forever grateful I chose Dr. Krueger. He was a Godsend and I highly recommend him. Carrie is a beautiful and efficient person and his right hand. She is a blessing to his practice.

November 12th, 2013
Amazing Surgeon and Person
Dr. Krueger is a welcome surprise. He and his team are approachable, accessible, concerned, considerate and unbelievably accommodating. His patience, skill and bedside manner blend into an excellent experience and outcome. He does not try to 'sell' you on anything but tries to understand your priorities and to recommend a course of action that will work best for you.

September 19th, 2013
Amazing!
I've had two procedures done by Dr. Krueger and am VERY pleased with both. My first was a breast augmentation 3 years ago. I was nervous because it was the first time I had any type of surgery. He made me feel comfortable and in good hands. He went through every detail with me before surgery. My results look as natural as possible, which I love! Carrie is also amazing! She answers your emails and phone calls quickly, and answers any questions you have thoroughly. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

September 12th, 2012
Fantasic
Have been seeing Dr. Krueger for 3 years. He did reconstruction after breast cancer. Dr. K. has a great bedside manner, discussing everything in detail and I have recommended him to others. He is always extremely friendly and truly remembers who you are. Also, Carrie Svajda is GREAT. Would NEVER consider going to anyone else!!!!

December 18th, 2011
Outstanding Doctor
Dr. Jeffery Krueger performed breast reconstruction for me after a double mastectomy earlier this year. I went to the initial consultation scared and uncertain, and left with confidence in my decision and that I'd be safe and secure under his care. (I was!) He took the time to explain all options and what might be best for me. I am extremely pleased with the amazing results and grateful that he does this type of surgery! Dr. Krueger is not only a highly-skilled surgeon who strives for perfection in his work, but also a very caring, genuinely nice individual. If you're searching for a doctor, you've just found the best! In addition, his Practice Manager, Carrie is one of the most efficient professionals I've ever met. She is a master at juggling what must be an impossibly busy office. I always received the appointments I wanted and typically never waited more than 5 or 10 minutes to see the doctor. Wow! This office was actually a pleasure to visit!