A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Kuhn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Kuhn, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuhn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Cincinnati
- National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery John Kuhn FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery J. Kuhn practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Kuhn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Kuhn practices Otolaryngology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Otolaryngologists.