A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Kuhn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuhn
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kuhn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Kuhn, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuhn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, Md
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Cincinnati
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery John Kuhn FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery J. Kuhn practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Kuhn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Kuhn practices Otolaryngology near West Chester, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See West Chester Otolaryngologists.