A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Kutok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kutok
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kutok Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Kutok, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Breast Cancer
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutok graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kutok has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Lorne Kutok MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery L. Kutok practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Kutok has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffery Kutok practices Anatomic Pathology and Hematology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.