A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Kutok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kutok
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kutok Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Kutok, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Breast Cancer
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutok graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kutok has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Lorne Kutok MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery L. Kutok practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Kutok has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffery Kutok practices Anatomic Pathology and Hematology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.