A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery C Lee MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Lee practices Internal Medicine near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Internists.