A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Levine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan