A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Levine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Levine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey N Levine DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey N. Levine practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Levine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Levine practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Nephrologists.