A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Lombard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Lombard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombard graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lombard has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery S Lombard DO is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery S. Lombard practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Lombard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Lombard practices Urology near Largo, FL.
See Largo Urologists.