Dr. Jeffery Lumley DO Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

March 13th, 2015
Dr. Lumley is an amazing doctor - he cares about me and my family. So glad that he's here. Easy to talk to and doesn't rush you out like some doctors. His nurse doesn't check messages through the portal at least I have a lot of issues with getting messages to him.

July 15th, 2013
Doctor Yes ! Office......?
Dr.Lumley actually cares about me. I feel better one way or another after seeing him. He doesn't always coddle you....but you are there for your heath. Which he does care about. The office is hit or miss. Sometimes it is smooth sailing but...not a guarantee. Getting scripts filled is not always easy. But I will stay will with Dr. Lumley. Well worth the bit of drama.

August 17th, 2011
Too bad, so sad
While the ease of getting an appointment made it appealing, Dr. Lumley's lack of professional left me feeling unsatisified. I've seen him several times, in attempt to think his overall attitude may change, but it did not. Dr. Lumley acts as if I am bothering him by coming in for my scheduled appointment, and I was left to do all the talking, with no "real" results. So much that I now see another doctor for my medical issues. Very unfortunate.

January 13th, 2010
Dr. Lumley was very thorough and had a great bedside manner he made me feel at ease and thoroughly explained what was going on with multiple aspects of my situation. He also told me ways not only to help me get better but to help me stay healthy. I felt very comfortable with him and feel that if other problems come up I have a very knowledgeable and dedicated doctor to help with what may ail me.