Internists
13 Armand Hammer Blvd
Ste 100
Pottstown, PA 19464
610-323-3100
Locations and availability (1)

|  Doctor Yes ! Office......?  |  show details
by Scott M. on Jul 15th, 2013

Dr.Lumley actually cares about me. I feel better one way or another after seeing him. He doesn't always coddle you....but you are there for your heath. Which he does care about. The office is hit or miss. Sometimes it is smooth sailing but...not a guarantee. Getting scripts filled is not always easy. But I will stay will with Dr. Lumley. Well worth the bit of drama.

|  Too bad, so sad  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2011

While the ease of getting an appointment made it appealing, Dr. Lumley's lack of professional left me feeling unsatisified. I've seen him several times, in attempt to think his overall attitude may change, but it did not. Dr. Lumley acts as if I am bothering him by coming in for my scheduled appointment, and I was left to do all the talking, with no "real" results. So much that I now see another doctor for my medical issues. Very unfortunate.

|  show details
Jan 13th, 2010

Dr. Lumley was very thorough and had a great bedside manner he made me feel at ease and thoroughly explained what was going on with multiple aspects of my situation. He also told me ways not only to help me get better but to help me stay healthy. I felt very comfortable with him and feel that if other problems come up I have a very knowledgeable and dedicated doctor to help with what may ail me.