A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Mador:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mador
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mador Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Mador, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mador graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Mador has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Western New York Medical Center - Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Jeffery Mador MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Mador practice?
- Dr. Martin Mador has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Mador practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Pulmonologists, and Buffalo Sleep Medicine Doctors.