A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Magnuson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Magnuson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Magnuson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnuson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Magnuson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- University of Alabama Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Scott Magnuson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery S. Magnuson practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Magnuson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jeffery Magnuson practices Otolaryngology near Celebration, FL.