A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Nelson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Hair Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Taylor Nelson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery T. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Nelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Nelson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Forney, TX.
See Rowlett Obstetricians & Gynecologists.