A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Jensen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jensen
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Jensen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Jensen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Rex Jensen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery R. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Jensen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Jensen practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.