Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Jensen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jensen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jensen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Jensen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Rex Jensen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery R. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Jensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffery Jensen practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.