A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Ratliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Ratliff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratliff
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ratliff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratliff graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Ratliff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Community Hospital
- Johnston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Dwayne Ratliff DO is a male General Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery D. Ratliff practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Ratliff has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffery Ratliff practices General Practice near Abingdon, VA.
See Abingdon Primary Care Doctors.