Dr. Jeffery Reinertsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffery Reinertsen?

October 10th, 2015

Inappropriate exam!

Wildly inappropriate physical exam. This man forced himself on my child right in front of me today. My child begged him to stop touching, and he FORCED himself on my child. I will be taking further action. He proceeded to insult me and lecture me on emotional coddling, and that I was "giving my child what they wanted" by showing concern after his ridiculously rough "exam." I am sick over what happened to my child today. Please...protect your family. Stay away.

May 14th, 2014

RN

EXCELLANT DOCTOR!!! GREAT WITH CHILDREN! GREAT OFFICE STAFF! I LIKE HOW HE TAKES ALL INSURANCES, NOT ONLY MEDICAID, WHICH UNFORTANTLY TO SAY WHEN PEDITRICIANS TAKE ALL MEDICAID PATIENTS THE OFFICE GET FULL WITH GHETTO PATIENTS. ESPECIALLY THE ONES ON GOVERNMENT INSURANCE, THOSE ARE THE ONCE THAT ARE MORE DEMANDING AND TEND TO MAKE A "SHOW" IN THE OFFICE AND THEY START CUSSING IN FRONT OF EVERYONE DEMANDING SERVICE. NOT REMEMBERING THAT THERE ARE CHILDREN IN THE OFFICE BECAUSE ITS A PEDITRICIAN. I ENJOY HOW THE STAFF DECORATES THE CHECK IN AREA, KEEPING IN MIND THAT THEY SEE CHILDREN. WOULD RECOMMNED THEM IN A HEART BEAT. KEEP IN MIND I HAVE CHANGED PEDITRICIAN 3 TIMES BEFORE I FOUND WEST VOLUSIA PEDIATRICS.

December 28th, 2013

WORST PLACE EVER

He is the worst doctor you could ever meet. He looks like donald duck mixed with big bird. He wants to see me dead before he sends me to another doctor. I am so dissappointed in the service. and the front desk ladies always wear mickey mouse ears on their heads they look retarded. One of them has a huge hairy mole on her face. Please, fix the service. I hate this doctor. P.S they put you in a room easily but takes forever for the doctor to see you.

November 6th, 2013

Recommend Pediatric

I really like Dr. Reinersten! I am a 1st time mommy and for those who are mommies know that its hard to know when your child is sick. Especially when they are young. My "ZayZay" is only 8 months. I like that he answers all my questions and yes, I have alot of questions when I come in. I guess its the medical field that im in. There office staff is great! His nurses are as well! I truly trust his office

July 16th, 2015