A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Rowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Rowe, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Rowe, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowe graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Rowe has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery James Rowe MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery J. Rowe practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Rowe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Rowe practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See King Of Prussia Physiatrists and King Of Prussia Pain Management Doctors.