A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Schul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Schul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schul
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Schul, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schul graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schul has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery L Schul MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery L. Schul practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Schul has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffery Schul practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Midlothian, VA.
See Midlothian Allergists and Midlothian Internists.