Dr. Jeffery Sellers MD Patient Reviews

• 11 reviews

January 6th, 2017
Excellent Doctor
I have been with Dr Sellers for several years and consider him excellent in every area. He listens to me explain the problem and gives clear, non medical, explanations of what he proposes for treatment.

March 30th, 2016
grossly incompete
totally incompetent and without consciene

February 19th, 2016
life destroying event
Feb 19 2008 Was the day that ruined my life! I had a 4 level facet joint injection for minor achiness and walked out in screaming pain. I now have had 4 surgeries and suffer permanente nerve damage. I have never been able to work or function normally again. I live with chronic pain daily. It was the day that ruined my life.

February 8th, 2016
I disclosed information, up front, in my patient record that would have contraindicated both medications Dr. Sellers prescribed for me. I shared with both Dr. Sellers and his staff the physical pain and the side effects I was enduring, both as a result of the improper Rx. I felt as though I was being ignored. Honestly, I got the feeling they didn't believe me. After a month and a half I am looking for someone else.

December 13th, 2015
grossly incompete
this Dr. is as incompetent as he is without conscience. He has no regard concern or empathy for his patients. Even after he destroys their lives.

October 27th, 2014
Best Pain relief in cervical & lumbar
He has always put me at ease before any procedure. He is a very trust worthy physcian. He explains things and answers even the simplest question.

May 11th, 2013
Great Doctor, Horrible office staff
Dr. Sellers himself is the best doctor I have ever been too. He actually listens!! BUT Cindy in his office is the WORST office person I have ever had to deal with. I tolerate her only because Dr. Sellers is that good. I have told him how I feel about her, why he keeps her is beyond me, as she chases away his patients!!

September 15th, 2011
No follow up after procedures. Regretted allowing him to give me a spinal epidural injection. His approach was very uncomfortable while his notes say he took extra care to be sure patient was comfortable.

July 10th, 2011
Caring Doctor
Dr. Sellers is always helpful,willing to listen and is a very skilled Doctor.He does Accupuncture,out patient injections,in office injections,whatever it takes to relieve the pain.He monitors his patients monthly and is very knowledgeable with medications and treatments.Not an assembly line Doctor.

June 26th, 2009
Dr. Sellers is a very caring Dr., who spends as much time as you need on each visit. He will try various procedures to help with pain control, as well as prescribing narcotics. If there is a procedure he doesn't do that he thinks you will benefit from, he will direct you to another Dr. who does do it. I find his staff to be very kind and helpful as well. I would recommend Dr. Sellers to anyone who needs a pain control physician.

February 20th, 2009
Dr Sellers treatment for me was stay on pain meds and live with it. The new doctor I go to eliminated the pain within a month with a procedure Sellers doesn't know. The time I was under his care was horrible.I would not recommend him to anybody.