A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Snyder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass Heart Bypass
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Snyder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Sims Snyder MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery S. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffery Snyder practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.