A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Snyder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Snyder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Snyder, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Sims Snyder MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery S. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffery Snyder practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Surgeons and Tallahassee Cardiothoracic Surgeons.