A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Snyder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Snyder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Snyder, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Sims Snyder MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery S. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffery Snyder practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Surgeons and Tallahassee Cardiothoracic Surgeons.