A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Soldatis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Soldatis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soldatis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soldatis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Soldatis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Soldatis graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soldatis has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery J Soldatis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery J. Soldatis practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Soldatis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Soldatis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Carmel Surgeons.