Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Soldatis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Soldatis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Soldatis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Soldatis graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soldatis has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soldatis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Soldatis practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Soldatis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Carmel Surgeons.