Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Soldatis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Soldatis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soldatis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soldatis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Soldatis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Soldatis graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soldatis has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery J Soldatis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery J. Soldatis practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Soldatis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Soldatis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Carmel Surgeons.