Dr. Jeffery Stambough MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 25th, 2016
Dr. Stambaugh has operated on me three times. I have had both knees replaced a second time and a hip replacement by him. Dr. Stambaugh did not do my knee replacement the first time. I can not praise him enough. I had no compilations with any of the surgeries. I insisted on going home early after my first knee revision. He advised against it but finally agreed. He called me later at home and the next day also. He is a great man besides being an excellence Doctor. I have and would recommend him to anyone needing orthopedic surgery.

December 27th, 2015
Despite what you may read about Dr. Stambough on the Internet, in my opinion he is a top notch physician. He has performed both anterior and posterior surgery on my back and attended my other back problems through the years. In fact I have an appointment with him in the morning

August 26th, 2011
Great surgeon..Explains procedures & diagnosis..Great bedside manner, visits daily and makes you feel confident. Would recommend him to all.

July 24th, 2009
Great surgeon/doctor
Dr. Stambough is an incredible orthopedic surgeon, he has done multiple surgerys on members of my family, including hip and knee replacements. He truly saved my fathers life after my dad had an infection that settled in his hip joint,Dr. Stambough is compassionate, caring and an incredible surgeon. I would trust him with any member of my family.

March 10th, 2009
Almost a God
Dr. Stambough is the greatest doctor I've ever had. In 2006, at age 52, he totally reconstructed my spine due to my scoliosis, and I'm now in great shape to go through my senior citizen years. There was a night and day difference between Dr. Stambough and a previous scoliosis doctor I consulted. Dr.Stambough spent as much time as I needed to deal with questions and concerns, and he does the same when I go to my follow-up visits. He truly cared about me as a person and took his time in deciding on my treatment. I highly recommend him, and I have proof that a hospital president said that he would send his family to Dr.Stambough if anyone needed his expertise. You can't go wrong with him if you need any back help!

December 31st, 2008
he really blows!!
went to see Dr.Stambough he seemed like i was in his way he had better things to do then to deal with me

September 9th, 2008
Dr. Stambough is GREAT!
Dr. Stambough is a very intelligent man. He helped me when I thought there was no hope left. Thank you so much Dr. Stambough, I can now live a more enriched life with my loved ones.