A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Vaught:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Vaught is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Vaught, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaught graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaught has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery D Vaught MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery D. Vaught practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Vaught has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Vaught practices Urology near Greenwood, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, IN and Mooresville, IN.
See Greenwood Urologists.