A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Yanez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanez graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Yanez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey P Yanez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Yanez practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Yanez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Yanez practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.