A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Yucht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Yucht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Yucht, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yucht graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Yucht has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery A Yucht FACEP and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery A. Yucht practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Yucht has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffery Yucht practices Emergency Medicine near Bennington, VT.
See Bennington Emergency Physicians.