Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Valley Ob/GYN Provo
585 N 500 W
Provo, UT 84601
801-374-1801
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Angela on Sep 15th, 2009

Dr. Thorpe delivered my third child. I did natural childbirth and he was a great help. He gave me great advice and had amazing bedside manners. I wish he could have delivered my first and second children too!

|  Great Doctor, Questionable Office Staff  |  show details
by Frustrated in Provo on Jan 4th, 2009

Dr. Thorpe is a fabulous, caring doctor who always made me feel welcome and important. He took time to answer all my questions and really listened to my concerns. All of the doctors he works with are great, but I feel that he is the best. I was very happy when I found out he was on call when I went into labor. Unfortunately, the office staff and nurses are another story. They were often rude, neglectful, and made many visits a terrible experience. They made many mistakes including sending me to the wrong office for an appointment, billing the wrong insurance after I clearly gave them my new insurance, forgetting about me in a room, and whenever I had to work out these problems they acted as if it was all my fault and were not helpful or apolgetic at all. They do not have call waiting and the phone is always busy so I always have to waste at least 20 minutes every time I call just trying to get through. It is very sad that such a great group of doctors cannot get a better handle on this situation. I am glad that I have moved so I do not have to go there again.