A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffre Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffre Benson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Benson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffre Jonte Benson MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffre J. Benson practice?
- Dr. Jeffre Benson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffre Benson practices Internal Medicine near Cannon Falls, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Ottumwa, IA and Rochester, MN.
See Cannon Falls Internists.