Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hamm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hamm, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamm
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hamm, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamm graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hamm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Thomas Hamm MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Hamm practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hamm has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Hamm practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Orthopedic Surgeons.