A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Abrams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Abrams, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Abrams MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Abrams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Abrams practices Gastroenterology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Gastroenterologists.